Title: Dragonfly-Based Swarm System Model for Node Identification in Ultra-reliable Low-latency Communication
Journal: Swarm and Evolutionary Computation
Dear Professor. Kim,
Thank you for submitting your manuscript to Swarm and Evolutionary Computation. I regret to inform you that reviewers have advised against publishing your manuscript, and we must therefore reject it.
Please refer to the comments listed at the end of this letter for details of why I reached this decision.
We appreciate your submitting your manuscript to this journal and for giving us the opportunity to consider your work.
Swarm and Evolutionary Computation
Comments from the editors and reviewers:
The paper is being recommended for rejection after a brief review for one or more of the following reasons:
1) The contribution may have technical flaws. The algorithms may have questionable novelty and may not be well established in the area of evolutionary computation.
2) The contribution does not sufficiently improve the state of the art. Comparison is done against old and outdated algorithms instead of their most representative state-of-the-art variants (including variants of DE, PSO, CMA-ES etc.). The benchmark functions are outdated and not taken from well recognised IEEE CEC or GECCO Competitions or equivalent repositories.
3) The ideas are not sufficiently original relative to the existing literature.
4) The scientific contribution is not clearly presented (this includes poor use of gramatical language).
5) The contribution is insufficiently experimentally validated. No proper non-parametric statistical analysis has been used to support the results presented.
6) The contribution is not theoretically well motivated.
7) For an application oriented paper, no proper analysis of the underlying objective/cost functions have been undertaken to scientifically answer why the proposed algorithm should do well on the specific problem at hand.