Recruitment for Master and Doctoral Programs into the Networked Systems Lab. (NSL)
, Dept. of IT Convergence Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea, is in progress. Student for the Winter Semester Intake (Start March. September 2019/2020).
NSL supports international cooperations with other countries to accelerate international projects and research works. Fund cover for tuition fee and living expenses will be provided for the prospective applicants.
Some research directions for the NSL are listed below:
- Real Time System
- Industrial / Military / Automotive Network
- Networked Embedded System
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Underwater Wireless Communication.
- Bachelor Degree (for MSc applicants) and Masters Degree (for Ph.D applicants) in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mechatronics, Embedded Systems or closely related fields) from reputable University/institution.
- CGPA 3.25/4.00
- IELTS 6.0 (band score) / TOEFL IBT 80 / TOPIK level 3 (N.B.: Score must be valid for within 2-years from date of taking the exams
- Academic CV
- Statement of purpose/5-mins video description(Mp4)
- Academic Transcript & Degree Certificate (s).
- English Certificate (if Available)
Contact to NSL.
Please send your documents via email to email@example.com (Williams Nwadiugwu)
Networked System Lab.