Recruitment for Master and Doctoral Programs into the Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, South Korea, Networked Systems Lab. is in progress. Student for Winter Semester Intake (Start September 2018).
NSL supports international cooperation with other countries to accelerate international projects and research works. Fund cover for Tuition and living expenses shall be provided for prospective applicants.
***Some research directions for the NS Laboratory are listed below:
Real Time System
Industrial / Military / Automotive Network
Networked Embedded System
Wireless Sensor Network
Underwater Wireless Communication.
***Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree (for MSc applicants) and Masters Degree (for Ph.D applicants) in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mechatronics, Embedded Systems or closely related fields) from reputable University/institution.
- CGPA 3.25/4.00
- IELTS 6.0 (band score) / TOEFL IBT 80 / TOPIK level 3 (NB: Score must be valid for within 2-years from date of taking the exams).
- Academic CV
- Statement of purpose/5-mins video description(Mp4)
- Academic Transcript & Degree Certificate (s).
- English Certificate (if Available)
***Application Deadline: 31th May 2018.
Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org