Editor in Chief Comments:
Your paper is tentatively accepted for publication in the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems (IJCNDS) subject to the following minor changes requested by the Editor in Chief:
1. The literature review and references in your paper are outdated and need to be updated. You must expand your literature review and add at least 25 new references published in academic journals between 2016-2018. Please highlight the changes in your manuscript showing which references are new and added to the paper.
2. The authors must change the double column format to a single column format.
3. Your revised manuscript must be submitted by February 28, 2018. Revision submitted after this deadline will be handled as a new submission.
UPDATED MESSEGE WITH A NEW DEADLINE
Your Revision in the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems
My name is Madjid Tavana and I am the new Editor-in-Chief for the International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems (IJCNDS). You have been recently advised by the editorial staff of IJCNDS to revise your manuscript. Here are a few VERY IMPORTANT requirements:
1. You were asked to include a set of specific references in your revised manuscript. Please DISREGARD those specific references. That said, IJCNDS is a scholarly academic journal and the currency of your literature review is extremely important. I will be imposing the criterion of CURRENCY very rigorously. To this end, your revised manuscript MUST include at least 25 relevant references published in academic journals dated 2015 to present. A typical academic paper should have around 35-45 references. You MAY also want to look at the previously published papers in IJCNDS to strongly couple your paper with the RELEVANT existing works published in our Journal.
2. Please carefully proofread your paper and eliminate language errors involving spelling, grammar, punctuation, format, and style. Papers with readability problem will be rejected immediately.
3. Your revised manuscript is due by March 31, 2018. This is a hard deadline and your revision submitted after this deadline will be handled as a new submission.
4. Please include a short report in the beginning of your revised manuscript (without your name) describing what is changed in your revision. All changes, including your new references in the body of the paper and in your Reference List, must be highlighted in yellow.
You MUST also carefully pay attention to the following NEW requirements:
TITLE: as concise as possible, avoid abbreviations and acronyms, Maximum 18 words.
ABSTRACT: approximately 100 words in one paragraph, maximum 150 words.
KEYWORDS: approximately 6-7 words or short phrases, maximum 10 words.
ACRONYMS: acronym overuse reduce readability. Introduce acronyms once in the abstract of your article and then again upon the first use in the body of the article.
Please follow these guidelines so your manuscript is not sent back. My goals are efficiency and expediency. I look forward to receiving your revision by March 31, 2018.