Dear Prof. Lee,
Your manuscript, number etrij-2019-0588, entitled "Faulty Node Detection Scheme for WirelessHART using n-Bits BCH Code" submitted to ETRI Journal has been returned to your Author Center.
Unfortunately, owing to a number of grammatical issues, the paper should be edited by a native English speaker prior to the review process. This will help ensure that the contents of the paper are sufficiently clear to allow the referees to provide a fair and accurate assessment of your proposal. Issues that should be addressed by the English editor also include sentence fragments throughout the document that make the intended meaning of the authors difficult to understand.
1. However, this proposed is still inappropriate to be implemented in Industrial4.0, which applies a close-loop system, since a set of tools and technology gathered in one interconnected system.
2. So, the amount of the CRC code will be detail and accuracy to detect node failure.
3. Complete messages sent, including those with redundant bits denoted by 𝑃(𝑥).
4. A representative from Fig. 3.2, in every slave node, will encode BCH code generator, which node one will then take the ﬁrst bit of BCHcode and combined with the payload, while the second bit of BCH code is taken by node two and also combined with the payload, and the process will run until all the nodes get all parts of the BCH code.
5. The simulation using CRC as a parameter with zero, one, two, and three additional BCH codes.
Please adhere to the 'Instructions to Authors' which can be accessed through the 'Instructions and Forms' link in the upper right of each page on the ScholarOne Manuscripts site (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/etrij).
*** Please highlight the changes to your manuscript within the document by using bold or colored text. ***
To submit the corrected version of your manuscript, do the following
1. Go to https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/etrij .
2. Log in using your (case-sensitive) login name and your password.
3. Go to you Author Center.
4. If this is the submission of the original version of your manuscript, click on link "unsubmitted manuscripts" link in the left section of the screen. If this is the submission of a revised version of your manuscript, click on the link "Revised Manuscripts in Draft" in the left section of the screen.
5. Click "continue submission" at the bottom of the screen and go through the screens, replacing or uploading files as necessary.
6. To finish your submission please view and approve the PDF/HTML created from your files, then click "submit".
Please contact the Editorial Office if you have further questions.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
English editor, ETRI Journal Editorial Office