Title: Selecting Gaussian Process Regression Kernels for Evaluating MIMO Antenna Configuration
Journal: ICT Express
Dear Professor. Kim,
Thank you for submitting your manuscript to ICT Express. I have completed the review of your manuscript and a summary is appended below. The reviewers recommend reconsideration of your paper following major revision. I invite you to resubmit your manuscript after addressing all reviewer comments.
When resubmitting your manuscript, please carefully consider all issues mentioned in the reviewers' comments, outline every change made point by point, and provide suitable rebuttals for any comments not addressed.
To submit your revised manuscript:
Log into EVISE¢ç at: http://www.evise.com/evise/faces/pages/navigation/NavController.jspx?JRNL_ACR=ICTE
Locate your manuscript under the header 'My Submissions that need Revisions' on your 'My Author Tasks' view
Click on 'Agree to Revise'
Make the required edits
Click on 'Complete Submission' to approve
What happens next?
After you approve your submission preview you will receive a notification that the submission is complete. To track the status of your paper throughout the editorial process, log in to Evise¢ç at: http://www.evise.com/evise/faces/pages/navigation/NavController.jspx?JRNL_ACR=ICTE.
Enrich your article to present your research with maximum impact. This journal supports the following Content Innovations:
I look forward to receiving your revised manuscript as soon as possible.
Comments from the editors and reviewers:
The authors have addressed my previous comments. The acceptance of this paper is recommended.
This paper suggests to use the exponential Gaussian process regression (EGPR) as a kernel for training of the neural network in MIMO antenna configuration.
However, the authors need to improve this paper as follows:
(1) The structure of the used neural network should be described in detail.
(2) It is hard to find a new idea contributed by the authors.
(3) In (6), since delta is also a function of Tx and Rx, delta needs to be changed into delta(Tx, Rx) and (6) needs to be expressed in detail. Moreover, there is no explicit explanation on how (6) is used to obtain simulation results.
(4) In Figs. 2 and 3, the performance difference between the true values and the predicted values is too large. Therefore, it is difficult to see the accuracy of the used neural network.
(5) In Figs. 2 and 3, The authors need to explain why the capacity decreases when the number of the transmit or receive antennas increases.
(6) The authors need to explain why the 5x20 configuration gives the best channel capacity.
Have questions or need assistance?
For further assistance, please visit our Customer Support site. Here you can search for solutions on a range of topics, find answers to frequently asked questions, and learn more about EVISE¢ç via interactive tutorials. You can also talk 24/5 to our customer support team by phone and 24/7 by live chat and email.
Elsevier B.V., Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Reg. No. 33156677.